> (It's easier to see this than to describe it in e-mail.  Maybe someone
> will send some screen-shots of what it looks like someday... I've tried
> taking photos of my IFR 1500 with my cheap digital camera (4MP
> point-and-shoot Nikon) and it just doesn't look right.

    Each message I read makes me more sure I have lots and lots yet to learn
before I think I understand duplexers :o) And this is something I NEED to
learn. Duplexers are almost impossible to be bought in Brazil. I need to
learn how to make them, and how to tune them :oP

    Ah, United States, Why I wasn't born there?!

    Greetings from a sunny Brazil
    Alexandre - PU1BZZ