on 6/16/00 1:21 PM, Luke Jaeger at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I had similar flakiness with a VXA drive and various 3rd-party scsi
> cards (Adaptec 29160 and Orange Micro 930U), but it worked fine with
> built-in scsi. Ecrix wasn't particularly helpful in diagnosing this
> problem. (In fact they suggested I try a 2930, so it's interesting that
> you had the same thing happen with their recommended card).

I've got a 3940 and a 2940, both of which exhibit those same errors
occasionally, although there are a couple of G-3's using the built-in Fast
Ethernet that have been generating the same errors.

Don Foy                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Webmaster and Network Manager         Herald-Citizen
Cookeville, Tenn.      http://www.herald-citizen.com
Personal email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]