Yes I do.  And I found that the python-ldap module was failing to load due
to some missing symbols in libldap.  Which is apparently a known problem on
Mac OS X Server 10.7.x, so says
http://projects.skurfer.com/posts/2011/python_ldap_lion/ .  I applied his
workaround of using an older python-ldap and now I'm back up.

Ian