I'm just trying to figure out what you can do with rhel.
I am not currently running RHEL 3.0 or ANY derivative on ANY of my machines.
People have been arguing what is legal and not legal concerning the
recompilation and distribution of AS 3.0.
Still trying to figure it out.

--Luke

> Somehow I would have guessed that buying 1 license, installing it on
> dozens of systems is a violation.
>
> IMHO the guy was wondering whether he could legally use up2date from his
> one license on all the other systems.
>
> This says nothing about the legality of a rebuilt system, where you build
> all components from free (GPL'ed) software.
>
> The guy below is just pirating, not building his own system from freely
> available components.
>
> But then again I'm not a lawyer, just a computer freak :)

rhel-rebuild mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hosted at the University of Innsbruck, Austria