Hello all,
 I can't seem to create a package order list, the command
/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder bombs out with the following error;

 /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder /redhat/build/i386 i386
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder", line 73, in ?
    arch = arch, matchAllLang = 0)
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/comps.py", line 796, in __init__
    self.readCompsFile(file, self.packages)
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/comps.py", line 475, in readCompsFile
    errnum, str(msg))
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/log.py", line 38, in __call__
    raise RuntimeError, "log file not open yet"
RuntimeError: log file not open yet