On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 10:55:34AM +0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] alleged:
> Thank you for your help.
>
> And can you show your entire rpmmacros file? I think that there may be a lot of
> other things in it, i.e. gpg info...

Mine is pretty simple.  I'm sure others around here have fancier ones.

%_topdir        /home/garrick/rpm
%_tmppath       /home/garrick/rpm/tmp
%debug_package %{nil}
%distribution          USCLinux
%vendor                USC
%basedir        /usr/local/usclinux/i386/RedHat/base
%compsversion 3.0as
%define rpmdbname   redhat
%define rpmdbversion  3.0AS
%define rpmdbtree  /usr/local/usclinux/i386
%define make make
%_smp_mflags -j8