Hello,

I'm rather new to linux and anaconda an such, and was playing around with my
rebuild when I came across a bug in anaconda that causes my install to fail.

the bug is in the file iw/xconfig_gui.py on line 325 in this code block:

            gnomeSelected = (grpset.hdrlist.has_key('gnome-session')
                             and grpset.hdrlist['gnome-session'].isSelected())
            kdeSelected = (grpset.hdrlist.has_key('kdebase')
                           and grpset.hdrlist['kdebase'].isSelected)()

should be:

            gnomeSelected = (grpset.hdrlist.has_key('gnome-session')
                             and grpset.hdrlist['gnome-session'].isSelected())
            kdeSelected = (grpset.hdrlist.has_key('kdebase')
                           and grpset.hdrlist['kdebase'].isSelected())

I've had a look at the latest SRPM (anaconda-9.1.1-7) and the bug (as I
believe it to be) is still there.

Can anyone confirm this is a error (as I said I'm new to this...), and what is
the correct procedure for filing a bug report/finding out if the bug is
already reported?

Cheers

Matt Smith
rhel-rebuild mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hosted at the University of Innsbruck, Austria