These packages was giving me problems,for this I asked,because
taolinux,whiteboxlinux modified some things in the .src.rpm for build all
packages.If You want part of the logs I can post in the list.

beecrypt-3.0.1-0.20030630.src.rpm
elfutils-0.89-1.src.rpm
gnome-python2-1.99.14-5.src.rpm
nautilus-media-0.2.1-5.1E.src.rpm