We would like to rebuild RHEL without modification except legal thing
 that redhat wants and our group wants. Example like installation
images and words.

 Which files have to edit and how? Please give us a direction about those.

 Thanks.

> On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:23:21 +0200, Mail Server
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Welcome to the mailing list rhel-rebuild-l, hosted at
> > the University of Innsbruck, Austria.
> > This mailing list is for discussions on how to build a Linux server system
> > based on Source RPMS from Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
> > To unsubscribe, please send an e-mail to
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > with the following mail body (not subject!):
> > unsubscribe rhel-rebuild-l
> > If you experience any problems, feel free to contact the mailing list
> > administrator [EMAIL PROTECTED]

rhel-rebuild mailing list
rhel-rebuild-l@uibk.ac.at
Hosted at the University of Innsbruck, Austria