Riv 2.19.3 on CentOS 7

I've been setting up a Rivendell system for another small station using
aman as a replicator between the airplay box and the workstation. Lately I
have seen more and more database errors, it seems.

I added a new service to the master server today, enabled hosts, connected
events, clocks, grids, etc to it, generated logs, but cannot see the logs
in RDLogedit except when I run a report. The drop down service choice only
shows "All" or "Production", not the new service, even though it shows up
in all other lists and I can see them and load them into airplay.

Any suggestions as to where to look? Did I forget to check something
somewhere or does this look like a db error? I don't see anything in
/var/log/messages. Not sure where else to look.

Another issue that surfaced today is that now when I start aman
replication, even though all the indicators are green, the database is
scrambled on the slave machine until I restart Rivendell. The log says that
it couldn't find a valid position. Once I run 'systemctl restart rivendell'
all seems to work correctly and it replicates.

Thanks for any suggestions as to where to look.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427
www.radioesperanza.com