Dear Socrates Projects Promoters,

My name in Anca Colibaba and I am writing to you in my capacity of President of EuroEd Foundation, Romania to warmly invite you to participate in a survey addressed to Socrates Projects Promoters (either coordinators or partners).

The survey is carried out within a Lingua 1 project called Lingua Connections, project coordinated by European Cultural Interactions - Greece and implemented in Romania by EuroEd Foundation.

Lingua Connections is a network of Lingua co-ordinators whose goal is to collect useful tools and methods for the successful dissemination of language products while creating a forum for all Lingua promoters to meet on-line and exchange ideas about their experiences. Lingua Connections products will include a publication on good practices for dissemination, a web portal putting together the history of Lingua and 9 events, which will take place in 9 countries in 2007.

In order to collect information on both the needs of Lingua promoters and the good practices they can offer, we kindly invite you to answer to the on-line survey available at www.eurointeractions.com. The deadline for filling in the survey is 10 May 2006. It will only take 15 minutes for the Lingua Promoters to fill it in but it will provide the project with information of paramount importance.

We thank you for your collaboration. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

The Lingua Connections partnership

________________________________
Executive Director
EuroEd Foundation
1C Florilor Street, Iasi 700513, Romania
Tel:  ++40-232-252850 / 252870
Fax: ++40-232-252902
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: www.euroed.ro

*** sustineti [romania_eu_list] prin 2% din impozitul pe 2005 - detalii la http://www.doilasuta.ro ***

American politics Dvd region free Region free dvd player

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Raspunde prin e-mail lui