the majority of the people in my office and my husband's office are Aubies and were at
the game = none of them saw Bama stomping on their logo before the game - sounds like
we have some wounded tigers just trying to make excuses.

There is definitely bad blood between the Tiger teams - last year LSU started the game
w/ an unsportsmanlike penalty against them - - what an ausome win for LSU!!!!!!!!  Way
to Geaux Tigers!!!!  And I guess the orange team from the North did not do too bad
either!