From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Baker, Lee
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 2:25 PM
To: RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] After Britt injury, Smiley eyes NFL

Well, it may be dumb. However, the fact that you failed to do your research
is dumber.  As you can see from this link, Shaud rushed for 658 yards in
1999, and 223 in 2000.  So, there were no 1,000 yard seasons at Tech.  As
for his line at Tech, I doubt you have a clue as to who was blocking for
him.

http://texastech.ocsn.com/sports/m-footbl/archive/text-m-footbl-archive.html

Lee