> Teague was a force to be reckoned with.  Oliver coached him.

Kines could have coached him, too. Teague spent how many years in the
League?

Think Roman Harper will have that kind of career? Me, neither.

> Will Kines turn his vanilla defense into a Bama defense?

Only when Kines gets the kind of players needed for a "Bama defense."

We can't turn Anthony Madison into Antonio Langham just by putting a crimson
shirt on him.