On Oct 24, 4:40 pm, Petr Bobek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Frederick Cheung wrote:
> > On 24 Oct 2008, at 15:41, Petr Bobek wrote:
>
> > This is more a question for your network/sysadminy person, but you can
> > create dns wildcars, ie *.mydomain.com all pointing at your production
that should of course say wildcards
> > server.
>
> > Fred
>
> Thank you, for your replay. So, it means that, there is no way how to do
> it using RoR?

That is by far and above the easiest way in my opinion. I'm sure you
could write code to fiddle with dns entries (assuming you control the
nameserver) but it really wouldn't be worth the hassle (and everytime
you added new domains you'd have to wait for them to propagate).

Fred