I'm sure others have already solved this problem - porting an existing
rails1 app to rails2.

A sketch of the problem - I'll be happy to furnish as much detail as
may be needed - I'm hoping this is/was a standard problem.

I've just upgraded to current rails gem (2.1.2) from 1.2.5 and can't
get my app going.  It appears that my standard.rhtml (renamed to
standard.html.erb - along with other *.rhtml) is not being rendered -
there's no mention of it (in the window in which script/server is
running) when I open the app in the browser - the view is rendered,
but without the appropriate css.  standard.rhtml created the
navigation panes used in all views.  I'm using FF3 and ubuntu hardy -
shouldn't be relevant since rails1 app was running OK in this
environment.

Could someone please point to where I need to look.  Any and all help
appreciated