Are you saying that everyone who looks at your app from a linux
machine sees the date as tomorrow?  What about people with Macs?  I
heard that Macs show the date as next week.  People with Macs are
always ahead of curve :)

Seriously though ...  maybe you loaded the page from a linux box that
had the date wrong.  Can you verify?

--
James Mitchell