Hey everyone,

I have a question to all those who use Rails in a professional way and have
to monitor their applications: What values do you monitor? And how?

I don't mean the health values of the machines or the network. I mean just
the Rails applications. I would think of number of logged in users,
memory/CPU usage of Mongrel threads, page requests, concurrent sessions,
number of queries, avg. response times of queries and cache stuff.

Thank you!

So long
Lennart Koopmann