Hi Richard,

RichardOnRails wrote:

> I’ve got a few versions or Rails installed and I'd like
> to run an App I’m developing with various versions
> of Rails.  I heard of two ways to switch the version
> of Rails that an app uses:

Given that you're working on Windows, the easiest way to accomplish your
goal is to set up multiple versions of InstantRails.  You can install the
appropriate version of gems in each.  Just copy your app into whichever copy
of (Instant) Rails you're interested in.  The problem with specifying
different version of Rails prior to v2.0 has been the inability to specify
the versions of the _other_ gems your app needs.  Instant Rails gets you
around that very nicely.

HTH,
Bill