Now am in a situation, that is  I have one query for selecting the data
from database, so when the rake file is running, this query need to
execute, and do the operation......My problem is how to execute this
query.? One thing i got in mind, call a method in a rake, in which method
write the query for the operation,i don't know the correct way...How to
rectify this problem..?
i mean have any other solution ? or can i call a class or a controller from
the rake..?

Thank you
vishnu