http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/ActionView/Helpers/UrlHelper.html#method-i-link_to

> in detail.
>
> HTH,
>
> Peter
>

> --
> *** Available for a new project ***
>
> Peter Vandenabeele
> http://twitter.com/peter_v
> http://rails.vandenabeele.com
> http://coderwall.com/peter_v

Thank you! Your referral to the API for the link_to led to this:
Note that if the user has JavaScript disabled, the request will fall
back to using GET.  I was really on the wrong track! I recently upgraded
to Rails 3.2 and most of my Javascript stopped working.  I was going to
try to figure out why after solving this current problem but I guess I
have to move on to the Javascript issues...

Thank you for your help!!

Dave