Hey guys,

How would one run the equivalent of rake db:seed on their EC2 instance? I
added this to my deploy.rb file:

namespace :deploy do
  desc "Populates the Production Database"
  task :seed do
    puts "\n\n=== Populating the Production Database! ===\n\n"
    run "cd #{current_path}; rake db:seed RAILS_ENV=production"

But when running cap deploy:seed, I got:

* executing `deploy:db:seed'

=== Populating the Production Database! ===

* executing "cd /mnt/thestashbox-production/current; rake db:seed
RAILS_ENV=production"
servers: ["testing.thestash.com"]
connection failed for: testing.thestash.com (Timeout::Error: execution
expired)

Is there something I could be missing?

I'm using rubber to deploy to my ec2 instance.