Hello,

How can we display the errors in a view if that view contains one
instance of type member and an array also of instances from the same
model. In my app I have a form which accepts a member data for
registration for a family on the top and at the end of the screen in the
same form I accept the data for the rest of the family members which
also belong to the same model. After the validation I get the errors for
'@member' but not the '@familt_members'.
@member is created as

@member=Member.new

and @member_list is created as :

@member_list=[]
5.times{
@member_list<<Member.new
    }

After the validations how do I access the errors related to each
instance in the array?

thanks.