Hi,

This is resolved. I copied the 'activeresource-3.0.0' gem folder from the
source folder of rails3 and pasted under the 'config/initializers' folder
of my rails3 application. So the below code snippet available in
application_controler.rb file is working fine as expected.

    rescue_from ActiveResource::UnauthorizedAccess, :with => :render_401
end

Regards,
Seeni Rafiyullah Khan A,
<srk...@apigee.com>*In Every moment, thank God.*