Hi ,
I am facing one problem , when i require //= require jquery_ujs in app.js
than i am getting error in console.

 Q1. What is use  jquery_ujs.js ?We have already included jquery.js than
why we need jquery_ujs.js ?

########application.js####################
//= require jquery
//= require jquery-ui
//= require jquery_ujs
//= require_tree .

getting error in firebug console shown below:-

Error: jquery-ujs has already been loaded!

throw new Error( msg );

 Q2. I am using jquery autocomplete and i getting error
 TypeError: $(...).autocomplete is not a function

$('#query').autocomplete();

Q3 When i include <%= javascript_include_tag :defaults %> i am getting
error below one

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found  - http://localhost:3000/assets/defaults.js";

Thanks

Fahim Babar Patel