Thanks for responding?

I watched a Kaminari Tutorial video on railscast and like what it does,
I sure will use it too when I want my search results to be displayed in
small pieces, but it is actually not what I was looking for.

I'm not trying to have my results seperated in pages, but I want the
entire "product"-list NOT to be displayed at all.
The Index page should ONLY display filtered titles, but so far as
default (when opening the index page) EVERY product is listed.

I don't see Amazon oder IMDB having a page where every single product or
Movie is listed...