Ok, my app works again. I think I will do a blog post on ruby on rails hosting soon.

Le 2013-02-19 07:37, Guirec Corbel a écrit :
Sorry but my server is down again. It's out of memory.

    On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 8:01 PM, Guirec Corbel
    <guirec.cor...@gmail.com <mailto:guirec.cor...@gmail.com>> wrote:
    > My application finaly works : http://www.social-reviewing.com/.

    Yay!

    It's a good looking site, seems well laid out and the functionality
    isn't opaque as with some other social sites (FB I'm lookin' at you
    >.>).

    > I forgot to give the link to the first article :

http://www.social-reviewing.com/en/projects/12-social-reviewing/actualities/2-refactoring-controllers-specs.

    Will give a look.