Redirect ends current request and starts a new one, so you are right that
that's the case (another action isn't called nor its template rendered).
But shouldn't you also test that admin user is still there (wasn't deleted)
after redirect happened? You could have very easily have him deleted in
your actual code and still redirect to root_path, making this spec pass
incorrectly.