Hi,

I've been trying to incorporate https://github.com/wycats/rack-offline into
my app. I followed the example in the readme that shows how to cache
application.css and application.js files and that works.

When I go to my browser in production mode, though, and turn off my network
connection, then reload the app, the app is reloaded successfully, except
for the images.

I think I probably need to add something to the example in the routes file,
but I'm not sure what. I'd like to cache everything from here: "/assets/*"
I think.

I've googled around and am surprised that this question doesn't appear to
be common.

I suppose I could move the images into the /public folder. I think that
would work, but I'd prefer to keep my configuration as standard as possible.

Thanks,
Paul