****Calling out all the developers****

I am Manas, posting a job requirement for my company for Hyderabad Location.

Job Requirement

Experience on Ruby on Rails and front end development (HTML, CSS, Java
Script)

Proficiency in Linux (production & development)

Skills Required : MongoDB, Mongide, Git/Github, Backbone GS, JQuery, Rails

Good to have skills: RabbitMQ, Scrum/Agile, JIRA, Redis

One Github account

 Location : Hyderabad.

If anyone looking for a change, Please mail me @ mana...@comakeit.com or
call me at #7382670300