Here's an interesting question that I'm not sure has an answer.  I would
like a controller to be accessed by multiple URL's within Rails.

example.com/crm/users/1
example.com/admin/users/1

They should both show the same page.

This works, but is an anti-DRY solution:
  scope "/crm" do
     resources :users
  end
  scope "/admin" do
     resources :users
  end

The solution I'm thinking of is to rewrite using Apache.  But, first I'd
like to know if I can do this within the routes because I have many
apache configs, but just one route file.

Thanks,
Rick