Rspec is a popular framework for unit testing and Cucumber is used for
integration testing and behavior driven development

Unit tests with rspec confirm that small, discrete portion continue working
as developers add features.
Integration tests built with cucumber determine wether the application's
features work as expected,testing the application from user point of view.

Thanks