My personal experience, of course, but the only time I'll ever write
Cucumber features is if plain-english acceptance tests are a requirement.
 Otherwise (95% of the time), I'm quite happy with the RSpec/Capybara
combo.  The overhead of having to wire together plain-english to regular
expressions just doesn't pay off in the end for normal acceptance testing.