On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Colin Law <clan...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> It is very odd, firstly it should not be using the cookie store, and
> if it were then you have provided the session key.  I have tried it
> and it works for me with either :key or :session_key, and if I enable
> the active_record_store then it does not ask in the first place.
>
> Can you post development.rb please.
>
> Colin
>
> Thanks Colin, Development.rb:

# Settings specified here will take precedence over those in
config/environment.rb
#require "ruby-debug"

# In the development environment your application's code is reloaded on
# every request.  This slows down response time but is perfect for
development
# since you don't have to restart the webserver when you make code changes.
config.cache_classes = false

# Log error messages when you accidentally call methods on nil.
config.whiny_nils = true

# Enable the breakpoint server that script/breakpointer connects to
#config.breakpoint_server = true

# Show full error reports and disable caching
config.action_controller.consider_all_requests_local = true
config.action_controller.perform_caching             = false
#config.action_view.cache_template_extensions         = false
config.action_view.debug_rjs                         = true

# config/environments/development.rb
config.action_mailer.raise_delivery_errors = true

# set delivery method to :smtp, :sendmail or :test
config.action_mailer.delivery_method = :smtp

#set default type to html. Options are "text/plain", "text/html", and
"text/enriched". The default value is "text/plain".
config.action_mailer.default_content_type = "text/html"

# these options are only needed if you choose smtp delivery
config.action_mailer.smtp_settings = {
  :address        => 'outgoing.verizon.net',
  :port           => 25,
  :domain         => 'www.example.com',
  :authentication => :login,
  :user_name      => 'cfgsr',