Hi hope you all have a good day I go to the Ruby On Rails group by a
concern I have less than 8 days to make a demo online shop, my rails level
is medium, the store should not be functional at all, but if should have a
shopping cart, user registration and also make connections between user
purchase orders and the product they want to buy, these days and been
researching how to do it, I met Spree but do not know if anyone in the
group has had an experience with Spree or have some other gem that I
facilitate the work, or if I recommend doing it all by hand with Rails 4
expect a prompt response as time is catching me thank you very much