Passionate with RoR! I am searching for a team or individuals. I have
experience working remotely as I did in the past. You can find more
about me at my blog ( http://stefanosioannou.com ). My About page
includes my bio and skillset spreadsheet.

I am also open for supporting a team in need for short time support
(~month). In such case I don't expect wage. I will benefit from the
experience I will gain.
Some key aspects I can help with on short time assignments:
- Testing existing implementations or TDD for new
- Implementation of new features (back/front end)
- Refactoring & Debugging

Feel free to contact me.