Hi all,

I'd like to implement (Rails 4)  a very high level (generic) abstract
controller, able to manage any route and then create a viewer on the fly.

I'd like to call it 'abstracts', and being able to call as

:abstract(/:subject(/:action(/:id)))

something like

abstract/user/create
or
abstract/identity/:john/edit

I'm not sure on the best way to define the correct route, and how to
generate the model and the view code on the fly, after getting the
definition in the controller from the DB.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Paolo