I did as mentioned and the command log is as follows:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Dell>cd C:\Ruby200\DevKit

C:\Ruby200\DevKit>ruby dk.rb review
Unable to find 'config.yml'.  Have you run 'ruby dk.rb init' yet?

C:\Ruby200\DevKit>ruby dk.rb

Configures an MSYS/MinGW based Development Kit (DevKit) for
each of the Ruby installations on your Windows system. The
DevKit enables you to build many of the available native
RubyGems that don't yet have a binary gem.

Usage: ruby dk.rb COMMAND [options]

where COMMAND is one of:

  init     prepare DevKit for installation
  review   review DevKit install plan
  install  install required DevKit executables

and 'install' [options] are:

  -f, --force  overwrite existing helper scripts

C:\Ruby200\DevKit>ruby dk.rb init
[INFO] found RubyInstaller v2.0.0 at C:/Ruby200

Initialization complete! Please review and modify the auto-generated
'config.yml' file to ensure it contains the root directories to all
of the installed Rubies you want enhanced by the DevKit.

C:\Ruby200\DevKit>ruby dk.rb install
[INFO] Updating convenience notice gem override for 'C:/Ruby200'
[INFO] Installing 'C:/Ruby200/lib/ruby/site_ruby/devkit.rb'

C:\Ruby200\DevKit>gem update --system
Updating rubygems-update
Fetching: rubygems-update-2.4.1.gem (100%)
Successfully installed rubygems-update-2.4.1
Parsing documentation for rubygems-update-2.4.1
Installing ri documentation for rubygems-update-2.4.1
Installing darkfish documentation for rubygems-update-2.4.1
Installing RubyGems 2.4.1
RubyGems 2.4.1 installed
Parsing documentation for rubygems-2.4.1
Installing ri documentation for rubygems-2.4.1

=== 2.4.1 / 2014-07-17

Bug fixes:

* RubyGems can now be updated on Ruby implementations that do not support
  vendordir in RbConfig::CONFIG.  Issue #974 by net1957.

=== 2.4.0 / 2014-07-16

Minor enhancements:

* The contents command now supports a --show-install-dir option that shows
  only the directory the gem is installed in.  Feature request #966 by
Akinori
  MUSHA.
* Added a --build-root option to the install command for packagers.  Pull
  request #965 by Marcus Rückert.
* Added vendor gem support to RubyGems.  Package managers may now install
gems
  in Gem.vendor_dir with the --vendor option to gem install.  Issue #943 by
  Marcus Rückert.

Bug fixes:

* Kernel#gem now respects the prerelease flag when activating gems.
  Previously this behavior was undefined which could lead to bugs when a
  prerelease version was unintentionally activated.  Bug #938 by Joe Ferris.
* RubyGems now prefers gems from git over installed gems.  This allows gems
  from git to override an installed gem with the same name and version.  Bug
  #944 by Thomas Kriechbaumer.
* Fixed handling of git gems in a lockfile with unversioned dependencies.
 Bug
  #940 by Michael Kaiser-Nyman.
* The ruby directive in a gem dependencies file is ignored when installing.
  Bug #941 by Michael Kaiser-Nyman.
* Added open to list of builtin commands (`gem open` now works).  Reported
by
  Espen Antonsen.
* `gem open` now works with command-line editors.  Pull request #962 by Tim
  Pope.
* `gem install -g` now respects `--conservative`.  Pull request #950 by
Jeremy
  Evans.
* RubyGems releases announcements now now include checksums.  Bug #939 by
  Alexander E. Fischer.
* RubyGems now expands ~ in $PATH when checking if installed executables
will
  be runnable.  Pull request #945 by Alex Talker.
* Fixed `gem install -g --explain`.  Issue #947 by Luis Lavena.  Patch by
  Hsing-Hui Hsu.
* RubyGems locks less during gem activation.  Pull request #951 by Aaron
  Patterson and Justin Searls, #969 by Jeremy Tryba.
* Kernel#gem is now thread-safe.  Pull request #967 by Aaron Patterson.
* RubyGems now handles spaces in directory names for some parts of extension
  building.  Pull request #949 by Tristan Hill.
* RubyGems no longer defines an empty Date class.  Pull Request #948 by
Benoit
  Daloze.
* RubyGems respects --document options for `gem update` again.  Bug 946 by
  jonforums.  Patch by Hsing-Hui Hsu.
* RubyGems generates documentation again with --ignore-dependencies.  Bug
  by Pulfer.
* RubyGems can install extensions across partitions now.  Pull request #970
by
  Michael Scherer.
* `-s` is now short for `--source` which resolves an ambiguity with
  --no-suggestions.  Pull request #955 by Alexander Kahn.
* Added extra test for ~> for 0.0.X versions.  Pull request #958 by Mark
  Lorenz.
* Fixed typo in gem updated help.  Pull request #952 by Per Modin.
* Clarified that the gem description should not be excessively long.  Part
of
  bug #956 by Renier Morales.
* Hid documentation of outdated test_files related methods in Specification.
  Guides issue #90 by Emil Soman.
* RubyGems now falls back to the old index if the rubygems.org API fails
  during gem resolution.

RubyGems installed the following executables:
        C:/Ruby200/bin/gem

Ruby Interactive (ri) documentation was installed. ri is kind of like man
pages for ruby libraries. You may access it like this:
  ri Classname
  ri Classname.class_method
  ri Classname#instance_method
If you do not wish to install this documentation in the future, use the
--no-document flag, or set it as the default in your ~/.gemrc file. See
'gem help env' for details.

RubyGems system software updated

C:\Ruby200\DevKit>

Then I tried to run Rails Web Server and I failed. Command Log is:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Dell>ruby -v
ruby 2.0.0p481 (2014-05-08) [i386-mingw32]

C:\Users\Dell>bin/rails --version
'bin' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\Dell>cd..

C:\Users>cd..

C:\>cd Ruby200

C:\Ruby200>bin/rails --version
'bin' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Ruby200>cd bin

C:\Ruby200\bin>rails --version
DL is deprecated, please use Fiddle
Rails 4.1.6

C:\Ruby200\bin>cd blog

C:\Ruby200\bin\blog>bin/rails server
'bin' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Ruby200\bin\blog>cd..

C:\Ruby200\bin>rails server
DL is deprecated, please use Fiddle
Usage:
  rails new APP_PATH [options]

  -r, [--ruby=PATH]                                      # Path to the Ruby
bina
ry of your choice
                                                         # Default:
C:/Ruby200/b
in/ruby.exe
  -m, [--template=TEMPLATE]                              # Path to some
applicat
ion template (can be a filesystem path or URL)
      [--skip-gemfile], [--no-skip-gemfile]              # Don't create a
Gemfil
  -B, [--skip-bundle], [--no-skip-bundle]                # Don't run bundle
inst
all
  -G, [--skip-git], [--no-skip-git]                      # Skip .gitignore
file
      [--skip-keeps], [--no-skip-keeps]                  # Skip source
control .
keep files
  -O, [--skip-active-record], [--no-skip-active-record]  # Skip Active
Record fi
les
  -V, [--skip-action-view], [--no-skip-action-view]      # Skip Action View
file
  -S, [--skip-sprockets], [--no-skip-sprockets]          # Skip Sprockets
files
      [--skip-spring], [--no-skip-spring]                # Don't install
Spring
application preloader
  -d, [--database=DATABASE]                              # Preconfigure for
sele
cted database (options:
mysql/oracle/postgresql/sqlite3/frontbase/ibm_db/sqlserv
er/jdbcmysql/jdbcsqlite3/jdbcpostgresql/jdbc)
                                                         # Default: sqlite3
  -j, [--javascript=JAVASCRIPT]                          # Preconfigure for
sele
cted JavaScript library
                                                         # Default: jquery
  -J, [--skip-javascript], [--no-skip-javascript]        # Skip JavaScript
files

      [--dev], [--no-dev]                                # Setup the
application
 with Gemfile pointing to your Rails checkout
      [--edge], [--no-edge]                              # Setup the
application
 with Gemfile pointing to Rails repository
  -T, [--skip-test-unit], [--no-skip-test-unit]          # Skip Test::Unit
files

      [--rc=RC]                                          # Path to file
containi
ng extra configuration options for rails command
      [--no-rc], [--no-no-rc]                            # Skip loading of
extra
 configuration options from .railsrc file

Runtime options:
  -f, [--force]                    # Overwrite files that already exist
  -p, [--pretend], [--no-pretend]  # Run but do not make any changes
  -q, [--quiet], [--no-quiet]      # Suppress status output
  -s, [--skip], [--no-skip]        # Skip files that already exist

Rails options:
  -h, [--help], [--no-help]        # Show this help message and quit
  -v, [--version], [--no-version]  # Show Rails version number and quit

    The 'rails new' command creates a new Rails application with a default
    directory structure and configuration at the path you specify.

    You can specify extra command-line arguments to be used every time
    'rails new' runs in the .railsrc configuration file in your home
directory.

    Note that the arguments specified in the .railsrc file don't affect the
    defaults values shown above in this help message.

Example:
    rails new ~/Code/Ruby/weblog

    This generates a skeletal Rails installation in ~/Code/Ruby/weblog.
    See the README in the newly created application to get going.

C:\Ruby200\bin>

Please help me.

*Regards*
*Rohan Sarker*