I checked with some more options:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Dell>cd..

C:\Users>cd..

C:\>cd Ruby200

C:\Ruby200>cd blog

C:\Ruby200\blog>cd bin

C:\Ruby200\blog\bin>rails server
Could not find gem 'tzinfo-data (>= 0) x86-mingw32' in the gems available
on thi
s machine.
Run `bundle install` to install missing gems.

C:\Ruby200\blog\bin>rails
Could not find gem 'tzinfo-data (>= 0) x86-mingw32' in the gems available
on thi
s machine.
Run `bundle install` to install missing gems.

C:\Ruby200\blog\bin>

*Regards*
*Rohan Sarker*
*+913324288069 / +917278539338*