For the Development Kit, I could find out only:

DEVELOPMENT KITFor use with Ruby 1.8.7 and 1.9.3:

   - DevKit-tdm-32-4.5.2-20111229-1559-sfx.exe

<https://github.com/downloads/oneclick/rubyinstaller/DevKit-tdm-32-4.5.2-20111229-1559-sfx.exe>

For use with Ruby 2.0 (32bits version only):

   - DevKit-mingw64-32-4.7.2-20130224-1151-sfx.exe

<http://cdn.rubyinstaller.org/archives/devkits/DevKit-mingw64-32-4.7.2-20130224-1151-sfx.exe>

For use with Ruby 2.0 (x64 – 64bits only)

   - DevKit-mingw64-64-4.7.2-20130224-1432-sfx.exe

<http://cdn.rubyinstaller.org/archives/devkits/DevKit-mingw64-64-4.7.2-20130224-1432-sfx.exe>

I installed the last one in the list:
DevKit-mingw64-64-4.7.2-20130224-1432-sfx.exe
<http://cdn.rubyinstaller.org/archives/devkits/DevKit-mingw64-64-4.7.2-20130224-1432-sfx.exe>

*Regards*
*Rohan Sarker*
*+913324288069 / +917278539338*