Yes I did create the new project through the command prompt, then generated a
controller for it ( Helloworlds) . I went into the directory where the project
is and started the rail server , tested it and it comes up on the browser.
While in the folder where the project is, issued command : ruby
helloworlds_conteoller.rb ,then I would get that error . Basically I am
expecting to see the output  "hello world " when I run it in the command prompt
and on sublime but I don't see it.
It sounds like something with the application controller but not sure what is

Morad