Agis A. wrote in post #1159152:
> Of course I can. I wanted to know if this seems useful to other people
> using Rails so I can start to work on this feature.

This doesn't feel to me like the sort of feature that warrants inclusion
in ActiveSupport. There are a multitude of possible functions similar to
this. I don't think it makes sense for ActiveSupport. This might be
useful as an extension module, along with other similar functions,
provided by a separate gem, but I'd have to down vote this for inclusion
in ActiveSupport.