On 22 November 2014 06:22, Patrick Yudi <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> hi.
>
> i'm new to ruby on rails. at the moment i'm developing web app with
> acr122u and iso/iec 14443a card.
> i want client pc to open web page, swipe cards, lookup tags which is
> already in the database then bring back some data to the page.
> i'd already tried gem nfc or nfc-eventd, both of them can read tags
> continuously.
> but how do i pass the tag to a page or look it up in database?

I don't know about the tags but if you don't know how to look things
up in a database then I suggest working right through a good rails
tutorial such as railstutorial.org (which is free to use online) which
will show you the basics of rails.  Then when you have found how to
work the card reader you will know how to deal with it in rails.

Colin