Colin Law wrote in post #1164987:
> On 19 December 2014 at 16:29, David Williams <li...@ruby-forum.com>
> wrote:
>> The solution I just posted worked. As in it shows the user profile of
>> the person signed in. I may just have to create a ProfilesController to
>> show other users that are signed in. The poster says.
>
> If you want to show which users are currently logged in then why not
> put that in the users controller?  That sounds like the most logical
> place to put it.
>
> Colin

True. I will most likely do so. The last issue that I'm having is with
the route name. It's presenting the users/:id instead of profile.

    resources :users do
      get 'users/:id' => 'users#show', :as => 'profile'
    end

In all truth, I'd really like to present the :username which I included
during signup for normal users. They have to put both their :username
and :email in. How could I show just /:username when a person routes to
their own show page?