Hi, my name is Matt and I work for a company called Casetabs based in Santa
Monica, CA. We are looking to hire a full-time RoR developer to work in our
office at the Water Garden Santa Monica. To respond, please email
m...@casetabs.com with the subject "RE: RoR Dev Job" with a short
description of yourself and your experience and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The full job description is as follows:

Ruby on Rails Developer

Job Description

Casetabs is looking for a talented, enthusiastic Ruby on Rails developer
who can hit the ground running and is eager to learn and grow into a
leadership role. You'll join an existing team, but will have the
opportunity to gradually take ownership of application development and
day-to-day operations. This position is located in Santa Monica, CA and
while the work environment is flexible, you do need to be local.

About the company (casetabs.com)

•    Digital healthcare company improving surgery coordination with web and
mobile technology

•    Team size: 5

•    Well funded by large investment firm

•    Check out our website to learn more!

We're looking for:

•    A team player with excellent communication skills

•    Positive, optimistic, and solution focused attitude

•    An open mind to constant learning

•    Comfortable engaging in constructive debate

•    Ability to work in a fast-paced environment

•    Desire to work for a startup tech company

Requirements:

•    3-5 years experience in software development

•    Extensive experience with Ruby on Rails 4.x

•    Experience with a wide variety of Ruby Gems and open source
technologies

•    Experience architecting scalable application designs

•    Ability to write clean, well-designed, maintainable code

•    Track record of deployed Rails apps where you were a key team member

•    A degree in Computer Science or the equivalent is a big plus

Ideally you'll also have experience with:

•    All of the typical front-end technologies (Javascript, CSS, HTML,
Foundation, etc.)

•    PostgreSQL or MySQL

•    Mobile-first website design

•    Deploying and administering applications on Heroku

•    Test-driven design

•    GIT

•    Agile development processes

Work Environment

•    Water garden office complex in Santa Monica

•    Flexible office hours

•    Energetic, creative, supportive

•    Casual dress

Compensation

•    Salary (TBD)

•   Benefits (healthcare, dental, vision, 401K)