On 8 July 2015 at 07:10, OPSPL Goan <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Colin Law wrote in post #1176330:
>> 1. Start by running the tests that hopefully the developer provided
>> with the app.
>>

> I don't know even where to look for this. Like if I was guiding someone
> on a Dotnet aspx IIS Server set-up I'd be saying "take this test page -
> put it in your default-web directory - run it and see what output you
> get etc."... See?

On a slightly different tack, I believe you said that after you get
the app basically working you would pass it to programmers to
maintain.  Rather than getting it running, then organising training
for the programmers, then passing it over to them, you might be better
to get the programmers trained first, then get the app going with
their help.  Many of the questions you have been asking are ones that
they would know the answer to.

Colin