*About the client:*

We are a rapidly growing company that has expanded from a small team to a
large group of 250 experts. Today we’re still growing and offering our
services to customers worldwide. Our main mission is to connect guests and
hotels from all the corners of the world and make sure that those private
accommodations that we find come to liking of our customers and fit their
budget. No matter what country you’d like to go, Majorca, London, New York,
etc. we will definitely have a nice offer exactly for you. But our services
don’t end here. We allow customers to rent their own places and stay in the
chosen country so that they can save a lot of time and come to the
destination right away.

*Your role:*

   - Work on overall improvements of our Rails-based marketplace;
   - Develop user-friendly features;
   - Closely collaborate with other team members to ensure great results;
   - Contribute to success of the company.

*Your qualification*:

   - At least 4 years of proven experience with Rails and Ruby;
   - In-depth knowledge of TDD (RSpec is highly desired);
   - It’s desired if you know how to break a Rails monolith apart into
   microservices;
   - Excellent verbal and written English

*The Company Tech Stack*

   - Knowledge of the following databases - MySQL, Redis, Memcache,
   Sidekick and ElasticSearch;
   - Implementation of automated testing and TDD (Capybara, RSpec);
   - Understanding of SOA;
   - Ability to break the services into microservices;
   - Knowledge of JSON and REST APIs;
   - Knowledge of the scripts - RequireJS, Backbone, Jasmine, Sass/Compass,
   CoffeeScript, Haml;
   - Understand how Capistrano software works and deploy web apps;
   - Demonstrated understanding the principles of microservice architecture.

*Additional information:*

The company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, one of the biggest
business and tech centers in Europe. If you’re bored of simple and
easy-going life, but crave for active lifestyle with good career
opportunities, Berlin is the city where your dreams will definitely come
true. Within the last few years, Berlin has become the third most-visited
city in Europe. The rail lines connect Berlin with most major European
cities so that you can easily travel across Europe and enjoy new
sightseeing.

*Contacts*
For additional details on this role contact us - *h...@relocateme.eu*
For more information check relocateme.eu/open