Hi there everyone,

I have a tradicional "Party/Role Model" in my app:

     - *Party*  ( an organization, a person, etc)
     - *PartyRelationship* ( One or more relationships between parties.
They can have relationship types: *customer*, *supplier*, *reseller*, etc)

However, I need to create two "shorcuts" :
   -  one to customers CRUD  and
   -  one to suppliers CRUD , *even if they´re actually both "parties"
behind the scenes*.

I´d like to show on my navigation menu:

1) A "Customers" link routing to the customer crud.  (Actually, the party
CRUD, knowing ahead it would be dealing with a "customer" party
relationship)
2) A "Supplier" link routing to the supplier crud. (Actually, the same
party CRUD, knowing ahead it would be dealing with a "customer" party
relationship)

These links will also need to filter the parties being listed, based on
their relationship types.

What´s the recommended approach to this?

Thanks in advance!

Regard.
Leandro