First, before you think to recommend I'm not gonna give my mailing list any
third party services because I'm not giving them my precious mailing list
to use or sell or disclose I just finished reading Agile Web Development
with Rails and the book had no discussion of sending emails to every row in
result set I have about 200 members in my database and need to send them
all  an email once a month without using any third party services This
shouldn't be a big deal  In perl this was nothing, but I'm not using perl
anymore Can anyone point me to a good guide with examples or post example
on here or gist please Thanks, fugee