Hi, again,

 I forgot to mention that block of code belongs to the file
config/initializers/scheduler.rb

Additionally, I tried to put rufus-scheduler to the verson that worked in
rails 4.2.7. Still, no effect.

That's highly possible what you said.

Thank you for your help and after I have some development, I will tell